Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see some ultra closeups using the tg-5....got any super tiny closeup shots @Giant Flying Wombat

Never used it above water as I have the big gear for that. But that’s not to say I can’t get her out and take a coupla snaps. The girls are sleeping right now, middle of my day. But once lights are back on I’ll have a little photo session and throw some up ;) I’m acutally rockin the tg4, so would imagine the 5 is a decent step up

couple more macro shots with the 790(outdoor this time)
IMG_7939.JPG

IMG_7928.JPG

IMG_7921.JPG

Never used it above water as I have the big gear for that. But that’s not to say I can’t get her out and take a coupla snaps. The girls are sleeping right now, middle of my day. But once lights are back on I’ll have a little photo session and throw some up ;) I’m acutally rockin the tg4, so would imagine the 5 is a decent step up

Ah tg4 cool...yes i would love to see some super closeup shots using the tg series if you get a chance. I found a few close pics using the model when i was researching, but i didnt find any that were trying to take a pics of an insects eyeball :D

Shocker
I have a data recovery app just in case of such miss clicks. But if you did it a while back they are long gone :(
Real nice man. Love macro :D
Honestly, if you’ve got a good camera on your phone there really are some great attachment options that get tremendous close ups. Obviously you pay for quality glass so can be expensive. But for $80 you can get some serious kit, and should work on most phones you buy in the future.
Damn, all I want to do now is go wake my babies up!

Real nice man. Love macro :D
Honestly, if you’ve got a good camera on your phone there really are some great attachment options that get tremendous close ups. Obviously you pay for quality glass so can be expensive. But for $80 you can get some serious kit, and should work on most phones you buy in the future.
Damn, all I want to do now is go wake my babies up!

Yeah for sure....i am blown away by some of the phone aps and attachments you can get. They have some a long ways!!! I am old school though, and love an actual camera ;)

Yeah for sure....i am blown away by some of the phone aps and attachments you can get. They have some a long way!!!
For sure. Every one has a phone now and the sensors and lenses are just getting better and better. I have a cheapy lense kit for my iPhone that was given to me, I’ll have a dig around see if I can find it and give it a whirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back