Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not look for some dedicated outdoor strains for the mold and rain, I think it was Durban poison which meant too be good. But saying that autoflower gentics were for harsh climates.

Dp strains, I’ve tried one and never gain man, there strains take for ever too finish lol

LOL....buddy if you only knew!! Trust me man i have tried more than a few tried and true mold resistant strains. Green poison and green poison fast is reputed to be two of them!!! Our climate can be terrible depending on the season...this is one of those late summers that is harsh...rain every 2 days and pounding rain.....then heat with high humidity on the days it isn't raining

Dp strains, I’ve tried one and never gain man, there strains take for ever too finish lol

Green poison is from sweet not DP. Dp's are right on que this year, except for one way late Bubba Island Kush. Second or possible third plant to be harvested this season will be the DP Blueberry
DSCN0271.JPG

LOL....buddy if you only knew!! Trust me man i have tried more than a few tried and true mold resistant strains. Green poison and green poison fast is reputed to be two of them!!! Our climate can be terrible depending on the season...this is one of those late summers that is harsh...rain every 2 days and pounding rain.....then heat with high humidity on the days it isn't raining

That’s good news you have everything sorted, it can be a long journey too find the ideal

I’m somewhat in the same scenario between thease 2 strains

Fast buds Green crack cbd and dinafem cbd haze auto

Wow man that’s one nice garden really even cannopy, you have some nice think colas.

How a the blueberry getting along ? That was fairly a indica is variety I hope it’s upholded too the weather.
The BB always seems to hold up well in adverse weather, or at least she has the 5 times i have grown her out. Always a bit of mold, but minimal. Never had to chop a DP BB early from mold issues. So far so good...been watching closely, and zero mold so far and she is building colas very well.

The thing is, that what is ideal this year, might not be next year, depending what mother nature throws at us!! At the full mercy of the weather.

Oh man that’s crazy, I was viewing some natural weather in America and it take for the worse. There’s like hurraines and all sorts. Weathers crazy like the police up there :face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back