Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man that’s crazy, I was viewing some natural weather in America and it take for the worse. There’s like hurraines and all sorts. Weathers crazy like the police up there :face:

We dont get hurricanes this far inland, but tornadoes and 100km winds(coupled with torrential downpours) are a near constant threat in the late summer. Once the air cools, we have to worry about snow and frost. I expect the bubba island kush will maybe meet some snow this season....depends, see how it goes.

Aint there so spray that could possibly create a barriet against mold,

Check the product canna cure

I was thinking about the humidity thing, there’s a plant called British ivy and another plant Lilly I don’t know how they adapt too weather variations but specially ivy works by takes moisture from the surroundings. Ivy can also be hung too take away room, a ti,bed frame with few plants hanging down might work wonders. Just saying ypu might of took more precortions,

Also ypu could use large moly tunnels, heat when needed and dehumidy when it rains.

There cheap on eBay

We dont get hurricanes this far inland, but tornadoes and 100km winds(coupled with torrential downpours) are a near constant threat in the late summer. Once the air cools, we have to worry about snow and frost. I expect the bubba island kush will maybe meet some snow this season....depends, see how it goes.

Wow that’s crazy man, ypur plants are survivors.

Wow that’s crazy man, ypur plants are survivors.

Every season i try to improve the stability of them to stop main stalk splits....seems that a combination of reverse supports and a scrog is going to do an amazing job against the nastiest of our weather(well except for a tornado...if one of those cuts through the plants are screwed obviously...one missed my plants by less than a 1km last year)

Cold and even snow is overrated...pretty much all of my plants will meet frost a few times. Snow seems to have a higher negative effect than frost...unless the frost temps are really cold(-5c or colder), then its like instant tissue damage in a major way

Every season i try to improve the stability of them to stop main stalk splits....seems that a combination of reverse supports and a scrog is going to do an amazing job against the nastiest of our weather(well except for a tornado...if one of those cuts through the plants are screwed obviously...one missed my plants by less than a 1km last year)
Skelly sup bruh!?

Sour Livers By Mephisto! Day like 95 from seed it had a rough child hood lol best smelling plant in my tent to date and i cant stop smelling it :lmao::smoking:
f5d9ec556433867e93799556393c0b48.jpg
00c7b2a102fe8b92a9671e2b70ac4794.jpg
72f2e7cb61a2b229577c0015d06168c3.jpg

Thanks for looking!:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back