Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all looking for some advice long story short I screwed up it's my first grow two weeks from finish anyway during the veg/flower phase I was in my garden all day and watered my plant without thinking.... Got thrips.

Question is as soon as this grow is finished as long I obviously get rid of the soil and fabric pot and disinfect my tent and equipment that should be the end right? Just been keeping them under control so far but once the plants gone I can't see them surviving a good scrub can they?

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

Unlike like feminised, autos are very sensitive in th early stages, screw that up and ypu will end up with a really crappy harvest,

Remove the medium, was the pots, or dispose incase there eggs or shit like that.

Disinfect ypur room, all is well.

2 weeks from harvest, Ouch man, can you get some caterpillars or some shitlike that, and turn the lights off, becuse they get burn towards the hps. And place a heater and let them do there job. Eating everything lol

Turn lights on again after 5 days and all is well, just leave the tent open for abit or pick the lady birds out, otherwise it’s wtong too kill them

You usually don’t get help in this section, try another for a better response

Looking for a solution. I'm fortunate that my grow supplied me with great sticky buds. The problem is after a ~3 month cure when a grind in my 4 piece grinder, it clogs it up after grinding a few buds. Therefore i am constantly cleaning it with isopropyl. thought about using my coffee grinder, but feel i would be waisting goodness. I don't smoke bud whole, since i mostly vape besides doing some edibles and salves. Any suggestions?

Top of the evening my fellow lovers of the HERB
IMG_20180904_215237.jpg

Looking for a solution. I'm fortunate that my grow supplied me with great sticky buds. The problem is after a ~3 month cure when a grind in my 4 piece grinder, it clogs it up after grinding a few buds. Therefore i am constantly cleaning it with isopropyl. thought about using my coffee grinder, but feel i would be waisting goodness. I don't smoke bud whole, since i mostly vape besides doing some edibles and salves. Any suggestions?

Get some weak bud lol, if it’s sticking and clogging, that’s must be some goodness, just use a normal grinder, or I’d play with buds are try too make some hand hash, by scraping my fingers after,

Just a rough season this year...its all good. I will try another GP fast next year

Why not look for some dedicated outdoor strains for the mold and rain, I think it was Durban poison which meant too be good. But saying that autoflower gentics were for harsh climates.

Dp strains, I’ve tried one and never gain man, there strains take for ever too finish lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back