Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all looking for some advice long story short I screwed up it's my first grow two weeks from finish anyway during the veg/flower phase I was in my garden all day and watered my plant without thinking.... Got thrips.

Question is as soon as this grow is finished as long I obviously get rid of the soil and fabric pot and disinfect my tent and equipment that should be the end right? Just been keeping them under control so far but once the plants gone I can't see them surviving a good scrub can they?

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

She's pretty. Looks like all your trichs are cloudy right now, Which is a good high, But if you want a "stoned" high, wait until about a third of them amber.
I was just about to ask what his trichs are looking like to me they’re cloudy and about a good 3 days to a week away from being some heavy high goodness!

sup kneehigh, long time no see. I hope everything is well. I guess your back in the game heh? Welcome home.
sup kneehigh, long time no see. I hope everything is well. I guess your back in the game heh? Welcome home.
Everything is looking better! Decided it was best my daughter and I went our separate ways from the ex. But definitely! I’m back just about a month away from getting everything ready and going!!!

Everything is looking better! Decided it was best my daughter and I went our separate ways from the ex. But definitely! I’m back just about a month away from getting everything ready and going!!!
Welcome back glad to see ya :pass:

Yh man look after ypur daughter, sorry about the ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back