Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't sleep much as I get older. It gives me more time on this earth. Leanardo slept only four hours and had a quick power nap in the afternoon. By living like that he got x amount of years more out of life lol. I'm trying the same thing bro

Looking GOOD my man
Late start these 2....previous 2 Zambeza and 2 Female seed autos fell victim to broken ph pen when germing...R.I.P..

Aww jeez... I feel really bad :dammit:

IMG_20180905_162259_HDR.jpg

This poor girl was called as dead in the cube when it's coltyledons dried to a crisp.. was overshadows by another plant that was moved. I then discovered she was alive!

She didn't do anything and nutes all out of whack and I had to break down the area and just stuffed her in the garage thinking she would just expire..

She's now stretching for a shard of light...

And she is 35 days old!!!!!

I should put her in the ground.. poor thing!

Someone send plant welfare services to f6s.. I'm a very bad person.

/self flagellates

f6

A retired Ontarian Canada bro I'm a night owl lol

I love going to Toronto to hang out, catch a ball game, some hockey. Or just drink my face off in some cool bar down by the waterfront. Nice area. I was from just across the lake in NY.

Hey Stoners just a word to say Hello . I'm still in the hospital I have a fungus or a bacteria attached to my brain source unknown and still do no have a complete diagnose . They the will be operating on me in the future to remove part of it to see what this thing is so they can prescribe medication , meds or chemo therapy still undetermined until they a do the biopsy i'm in the dark They started of using the Cword but have dropped that until further notice. I'm doing well and have one of the best medic teams available I get confused sometimes but my psychiatrist tells me this is completely normal for a man of 79 years young Thanks for dropping in good to see you all again and if you don.t mind Ill drop in gain to keep you op to date on the old ( Bear :pighug:

Good to hear from you 9Bear. Good morning Stoners
Sending prayers and good karma your way, We'll keep the light on for you.

Hey Stoners just a word to say Hello . I'm still in the hospital I have a fungus or a bacteria attached to my brain source unknown and still do no have a complete diagnose . They the will be operating on me in the future to remove part of it to see what this thing is so they can prescribe medication , meds or chemo therapy still undetermined until they a do the biopsy i'm in the dark They started of using the Cword but have dropped that until further notice. I'm doing well and have one of the best medic teams available I get confused sometimes but my psychiatrist tells me this is completely normal for a man of 79 years young Thanks for dropping in good to see you all again and if you don.t mind Ill drop in gain to keep you op to date on the old ( Bear :pighug:
Much love brother
Stay lifted

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Hope it's nothing too serious and that a nuclear dose of antibiotics sorts you out.

Fingers, toes and testicles crossed

Hello @Banjacked :pass:

Welcome to AFN the best place for a grower to be!!! :coffee:

I still can't cross mine YET, :crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back