Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Stoners!

How's everyone doing today?

Pretty well. Powerwashing and then painting a rich person's house by the lake and dam near the state capital.
Ever heard of the Cleone flower? I was walking around this property looking like a fool, Looking for the bag of stanky sh*t someone dropped, bent down to tie my shoe and figured out it's the damned flowers that smell like some good bud. Left me a little disappointed.

Sounds like fun @Dichoti !

Yes, I have heard they stink. Never smelled one tho. Too bad it wasn't a nice surprise! :coco:

Sorry man missed this earlier, I was on then got called away by the kids. I should be asleep but that isn't working yet. Maybe another brew before bed. Burgers look good but are long gone by now.

To easy, I’m in my electric chair, using my new toy
63a7677cdb418bc7901974b6d5cc28eb.jpg
i should be asleep [emoji42]

Nuggets

Ahhh, it's nice to be on a site where people aren't such jackasses they could start an argument in an empty room or isn't so over-moderated that you have to be VERY careful about what you say and even then some idiot chastises you because the finer nuances of the language are beyond his capability and he makes the mistake of "thinking" which leads to completely the wrong conclusions being reached...

Day 129 - Northern Lights (Seed Stockers)
DWC under COB using Mega Crop:

This is a 1.2m x 1.2m tent ;)
dsc_6891-jpg.948291

dsc_6897-jpg.948296

Thankfully, I am starting the harvest now...

Hey Stoners just a word to say Hello . I'm still in the hospital I have a fungus or a bacteria attached to my brain source unknown and still do no have a complete diagnose . They the will be operating on me in the future to remove part of it to see what this thing is so they can prescribe medication , meds or chemo therapy still undetermined until they a do the biopsy i'm in the dark They started of using the Cword but have dropped that until further notice. I'm doing well and have one of the best medic teams available I get confused sometimes but my psychiatrist tells me this is completely normal for a man of 79 years young Thanks for dropping in good to see you all again and if you don.t mind Ill drop in gain to keep you op to date on the old ( Bear :pighug:

Hey Stoners just a word to say Hello . I'm still in the hospital I have a fungus or a bacteria attached to my brain source unknown and still do no have a complete diagnose . They the will be operating on me in the future to remove part of it to see what this thing is so they can prescribe medication , meds or chemo therapy still undetermined until they a do the biopsy i'm in the dark They started of using the Cword but have dropped that until further notice. I'm doing well and have one of the best medic teams available I get confused sometimes but my psychiatrist tells me this is completely normal for a man of 79 years young Thanks for dropping in good to see you all again and if you don.t mind Ill drop in gain to keep you op to date on the old ( Bear :pighug:

Sending Prayers for you @9bear

Hope they determine what it is and rid you of it!

We are all thinking about you, Buddy! :coco::greenthumb:

Hope it's nothing too serious and that a nuclear dose of antibiotics sorts you out.

Fingers, toes and testicles crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back