Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @bushmastersr15 How r things treating you ? I’m just cooking some hamburgers on the Barby! Just had some SAG auto that went nice and purple when I put it outside through a new “machine” I got on wish. Cows mooing in the background and there cousins, sizzling on my bbq, it’s the circle of life baby.
923fca36bdb37846a1de6b9a944a4267.jpg

I’ve seen a few of your grows man, awesome stuff [emoji39]

Peace

Nuggets

@TheMongol @pop22 @Pops @HushHush @Mossy @912GreenSkell @Spanglish @MikeyB420 @F.N. @Eyes on Fire @tobe @pyrokev @sanguine @Ripper @Waira @Rebel @St. Tom @Eclectic Elle @StickMan @Son of Hobbes @archie gemmill @The Elvis @epenguin @Waximus @wwwillie @wile @blue @Duggy @Frankthetank @derek420colorado @trailanimal @Slater @Starbreaker @Dr. Babnik @Bailey @Hansbricks @Duckster @Dazed @BigSm0

This is a hit and run sorry to anyone I missed but I didn't have time to add any new followesr because it was going to take too long to do and I have to go to work!
I had to correct these photos a little, my white balance was out. I'll correct the white balance on my camera and take some more pics later.
Have a great day everyone and I hope you enjoy my Trippy Gorilla Autos:pass::smokeout:

@archie gemmill the girls have had some defoliation, there were thousands of small leaves, really dense canopy. It was more like plucking a chicken:rofl:
I got quite a lot of plucking but they still have a good amount of leaf but now the light can get in to bring on the lower buds sites!
They took a bit of a pasting and the pistils got knocked around a bit so they will be looking less bright and shiny and more like close to harvest.:naughtystep:
Give them a few days and they will look a bit more presentable as they put on new growth.

DSCN4549_Fotor.jpg
DSCN4530_Fotor.jpg
DSCN4512_Fotor.jpg
DSCN4509_Fotor.jpg

Last edited:
@TheMongol@Pop@Mossy@912GreenSkell@Spanglish@MikeyB420@F.N.@Eyes on Fire@Pops@tobe@pyrokev@sanguine@Ripper@Waira@Rebel@St. Tom@Eclectic Elle@StickMan@Son of Hobbes@archie gemmill@The Elvis@epenguin@Waximus@wwwillie@Wile e Peyote@blue@Duggy@Frankthetank@derek420colorado@trailanimal@Slater@Starbreaker@Dr. Babnik@Bailey@Hansbricks@Duckster@Dazed@BigSm0@pop22

This is a hit and run sorry to anyone I missed but I didn't have time to add andy new follower because it was going to take too long to do and I have to go to work!
I had to correct these photos a little my white balance was out. I'll correct the white balance on my camera and take some more pics latee
Have a great day everyone and I hope you enjoy my Trippy Gorilla Autos:pass::smokeout:

@archie gemmill the girls have had some defoliation, there were thousands of small leaves, really dense canopy. It was more like plucking a chicken:rofl:
I got quite a lot of plucking but they still have a good amount of leaf but now the light can get in to bring on the lower buds sites!
They took a bit of a pasting and the pistils got knocked around a bit so they will be looking less bright and shiny and more like close to harvest.:naughtystep:
Give them a few days and they will look a bit more presentable as they put on new growth.

View attachment 948098 View attachment 948099 View attachment 948100 View attachment 948101
Dear mother of God.. :worship:

:thumbsup:

f6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back