Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Stoners just a word to say Hello . I'm still in the hospital I have a fungus or a bacteria attached to my brain source unknown and still do no have a complete diagnose . They the will be operating on me in the future to remove part of it to see what this thing is so they can prescribe medication , meds or chemo therapy still undetermined until they a do the biopsy i'm in the dark They started of using the Cword but have dropped that until further notice. I'm doing well and have one of the best medic teams available I get confused sometimes but my psychiatrist tells me this is completely normal for a man of 79 years young Thanks for dropping in good to see you all again and if you don.t mind Ill drop in gain to keep you op to date on the old ( Bear :pighug:
Hope things works good for you Bear. god bless.:pass::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Ahhh, it's nice to be on a site where people aren't such jackasses they could start an argument in an empty room or isn't so over-moderated that you have to be VERY careful about what you say and even then some idiot chastises you because the finer nuances of the language are beyond his capability and he makes the mistake of "thinking" which leads to completely the wrong conclusions being reached...
Mannn...that is one long sentence.

Hey Stoners just a word to say Hello . I'm still in the hospital I have a fungus or a bacteria attached to my brain source unknown and still do no have a complete diagnose . They the will be operating on me in the future to remove part of it to see what this thing is so they can prescribe medication , meds or chemo therapy still undetermined until they a do the biopsy i'm in the dark They started of using the Cword but have dropped that until further notice. I'm doing well and have one of the best medic teams available I get confused sometimes but my psychiatrist tells me this is completely normal for a man of 79 years young Thanks for dropping in good to see you all again and if you don.t mind Ill drop in gain to keep you op to date on the old ( Bear :pighug:
Get better, man.

Top of the evening my fellow late night STONERS,
IMG_20180904_214314.jpg
IMG_20180904_214224.jpg
IMG_20180904_213911.jpg
IMG_20180904_213830.jpg

3633971A-BB6D-4679-97E2-FA652B48B473.jpeg
Zambeza testers....white cheese ff photos
Left-fimmed/defo
Right-untouched

Started stretching last week

Status