Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to get super excited for the fruity chronic juice...fingers crossed for the cherry like stink of the first one i grew!! I thought i caught a whiff of the smell today...crossing fingers indeed!! FCJ is awesome not matter what anyways, but the cherry stink pheno is just awesome
DSCN0272.JPG

I am starting to get super excited for the fruity chronic juice...fingers crossed for the cherry like stink of the first one i grew!! I thought i caught a whiff of the smell today...crossing fingers indeed!! FCJ is awesome not matter what anyways, but the cherry stink pheno is just awesome
View attachment 948630
wow~huge

@Maljross what are bread tabs??

Since ye tagged the wrong person, I'll answer that one.

You go to the store and buy that mass produced gunk they claim is bread, what keeps the plastic bag closed? Is it a bit of tape or a piece of plastic that you can use to keep the bag closed after you've made your sandwich, as in twist the bag and clip this little bit of plastic back on? The latter is a "bread tab"

bread_clip.jpg

Looking for a solution. I'm fortunate that my grow supplied me with great sticky buds. The problem is after a ~3 month cure when a grind in my 4 piece grinder, it clogs it up after grinding a few buds. Therefore i am constantly cleaning it with isopropyl. thought about using my coffee grinder, but feel i would be waisting goodness. I don't smoke bud whole, since i mostly vape besides doing some edibles and salves. Any suggestions?

Herb cutter?

images

Chop her as fine as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back