Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha @hesgone13.not sure what might of upset the apple cart you may or may not be sitting on.
I will probably never read it again..for those that have just
Jeez, I didn't think I was that old and out of touch.....I think we are dealing with a cultural divide here........I'm pretty sure an American teenager would also need a translation! LOL!
aye,fa real

Transl
Haha @hesgone13.not sure what might of upset the apple cart you may or may not be sitting on.
I will probably never read it again..for those that have just

aye,fa real
Translation...true dat

It's a crazy system isn't it? Just saying that you don't want to buy their garbage puts you immediately under suspicion.

Mind you, I do know people who have, as they would say, "chanced it", and so I suppose there is unfortunately a reason for the suspicion because there are a lot of thieving gits (sorry, "chancers") out there...

Damn, you guys sure must have an interesting system of TV regulation over there! In the US no one would go to jail over non payment of their cable bill. We do have a problem with cable signal theft here and you could go to jail for that in extreme cases.

Transl

Translation...true dat

I could use a translation myself chief, what the bleeding hell's a mandem?

Damn, you guys sure must have an interesting system of TV regulation over there! In the US no one would go to jail over non payment of their cable bill. We do have a problem with cable signal theft here and you could go to jail for that in extreme cases.

Jail time is pretty extreme here too, I've never heard of it with anyone I know irl.

Here you have to make an official declaration that you're not using the service for the standard terrestrial TV license, and they have officers who go round checking houses that have opted out. It's not a nice system but if it does catch the "chancers" then I'm all for it to be honest.

I could use a translation myself chief, what the bleeding hell's a mandem?

Jail time is pretty extreme here too, I've never heard of it with anyone I know irl.
Haha...apparently a group/gang or a family..maybe avplural of man...does it just mean men???or the man...
God,I’m flustered now,thought I was still young and cool,reality kicks....

Nahman you are
43 dad of 3...

I too have no idea what mandem means

Haha...apparently a group/gang or a family..maybe avplural of man...does it just mean men???or the man...

Nahman you are
43 dad of 3...

According to Google it means a group of males, yeah. Never heard that one before and no idea what it's got to do with Jehova's Witnesses haha

Nahman you are
43 dad of 3...

Well, that's a relief! We are just old and out of touch....shit, I'm too old to learn a new language, anyway!

According to Google it means a group of males, yeah. Never heard that one before and no idea what it's got to do with Jehova's Witnesses haha

Well, now we know! In the US, the vast majority of JWs that knock on my door are of the female persuasion.....matter of fact, I don't recall a single male ever.....don't know what if anything that may mean and I'm too smart to speculate!

Well, now we know! In the US, the vast majority of JWs that knock on my door are of the female persuasion.....matter of fact, I don't recall a single male ever.....don't know what if anything that may mean and I'm too smart to speculate!

I sometimes see them trying to hand out leaflets in my city, they seem to be mostly older women and younger men I've noticed. Same as you, wouldn't want to speculate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back