Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now we know! In the US, the vast majority of JWs that knock on my door are of the female persuasion.....matter of fact, I don't recall a single male ever.....don't know what if anything that may mean and I'm too smart to speculate!
We have them knocking on the door regularly...I wellcome them and even insinuate that God has sent them to me to be my disciples,
We always have an older white male with a very young black girl....Or a posh young wierd boy with an even wierder Pervy looking old guy.
Now I maybe testing the boundaries

We have them knocking on the door regularly...I wellcome them and even insinuate that God has sent them to me to be my disciples,
We always have an older white male with a very young black girl....Or a posh young wierd boy with an even wierder Pervy looking old guy.
Now I maybe testing the boundaries

Damn dude! You always do! LOL! I greet them at the door, bow with my hands together and say "Namaste" and then say "I'm Buddhist....how may I help you on your path to Enlightenment? Never fails to freak them out!

Good day to everyone and hope your enjoying your weekend.

Hey Bushy! We are having a somewhat weird discussion involving religion, teen agers, cross cultural language difficulties, and advancing age! Pull up a pew!

Son just walks in through the door..
Me.”Alright son?”
Son”wa gwarn”
Me “Not a lot,been to see your Nan today,you ok?”
Son”Nahman,trouble with the Mandem”
Me”pppppppppffffffffttttttt aaaaaaaahahahahahah,”

View attachment 947483 Hi again just looking for some opinions on where she’s at, this ones acting very differently to my other plant as the leaves are yellowing and yet the hairs haven’t all turned orange yet. How long would you guys wait to harvest her??
On the rare occasion sometimes they don't turn orange. If your not able to check the trichs you could take a small sample bud and quick dry for a sample smoke to see if it's where you feel it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back