Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a kid,there was a clan/cult/family..lfuck knows what they were..They were called Plymouth Brethren’s...They preached the bible,They had no tv,no radio,didn’t celebrate Christmas,they rejected convenience foods,alcohol,newspapers,ate a natural diet, in fact they weren’t even aloud into school assemblies.
We gave them serious shit at school.Im starting to think they had the right idea...well kind of,with access to the herb they would be close to rastAfari

When I was a kid,there was a clan/cult/family..lfuck knows what they were..They were called Plymouth Brethren’s...They preached the bible,They had no tv,no radio,didn’t celebrate Christmas,they rejected convenience foods,alcohol,newspapers,ate a natural diet, in fact they weren’t even aloud into school assemblies.
We gave them serious shit at school.Im starting to think they had the right idea...well kind of,with access to the herb they would be close to rastAfari

Hmm think that's a bit far for me but I'm more than happy without TV. Does my head in.

They always have such an issue with it when you cancel your license though - like they just simply cannot fathom why you wouldn't want the product they're selling. A few years ago after being asked "yes but are you really sure you won't keep watching" for about the seven millionth time on the phone, I had to politely explain that I was already paying to have the waste water and sewage pumped out of my house and that if I wanted to fill my living room up with it it would be much more economical simply to pay for neither service rather than paying for both.

Jehovah's witnesses I think

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Nah
Jehovah's witnesses I think

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
nahman,kinda like a jehova,but not as exclusive,
Jehovah Witness feel they are above us all(they will go to heaven,we will rot in hell).They even have their own version of the Bible called the Watch Tower and if you don’t adhere to that....Well,it is HELL for you with all the rest of the non believers.

Jehova Witness....
2018 Translation...
Seen The Mandem
Init.
Cuz

Jehova Witness....
2018 Translation...
Seen The Mandem
Init.
Cuz

Hey OM.........I have no earthly idea what your post was saying..........I'm not a fan of the JW but you are probably getting close to edge as far as forum rules go........just sayin' dude!

What’s b
Hmm think that's a bit far for me but I'm more than happy without TV. Does my head in.

They always have such an issue with it when you cancel your license though - like they just simply cannot fathom why you wouldn't want the product they're selling. A few years ago after being asked "yes but are you really sure you won't keep watching" for about the seven millionth time on the phone, I had to politely explain that I was already paying to have the waste water and sewage pumped out of my house and that if I wanted to fill my living room up with it it would be much more economical simply to pay for neither service rather than paying for both.
Mate,I had a guy..almost force his way into my house(not my home house,the grow house)to check to see if I had a TV because I didn’t have a license
He was within his legal rights,apparently....???
I manhandled him out the door,(like you do)
He returned with police and a warrant ..
I had cleared to a poly tunnel in the garden by then,luckily.

Me hemperess was in prison in 1991/92,she said the number of old ladies in there for non payment of TV license was unbelievable .

Hey OM.........I have no earthly idea what your post was saying..........I'm not a fan of the JW but you are probably getting close to edge as far as forum rules go........just sayin' dude!
Nahman..not at all.
Each to there own,I respect everybody to be intilted to their own beliefs,opinions,whatever....
Do not misinterpreted this...
I live with teenagers..
Jehova Witness translated to 2018 “youthslang”
Seen de mandem
Innit
Cuz.
No disrespect to anyone

Nahman..not at all.
Each to there own,I respect everybody to be intilted to their own beliefs,opinions,whatever....
Do not misinterpreted this...
I live with teenagers..
Jehova Witness translated to 2018 “youthslang”
Seen de mandem
Innit
Cuz.
No disrespect to anyone

Jeez, I didn't think I was that old and out of touch.....I think we are dealing with a cultural divide here........I'm pretty sure an American teenager would also need a translation! LOL!

What’s b

It's a crazy system isn't it? Just saying that you don't want to buy their garbage puts you immediately under suspicion.

Mind you, I do know people who have, as they would say, "chanced it", and so I suppose there is unfortunately a reason for the suspicion because there are a lot of thieving gits (sorry, "chancers") out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back