Status
Not open for further replies.
8CC556DE-CB95-451D-A293-399B26E3DECD.jpeg

Watch for blisters on your trimming fingers....:headbang:...she looks like a Beast.................

I harvested yesterday.....View attachment 947364

The figs that have holes in have had the sparrows visiting....so they are for the chickens...they fight over them..the grapes too..:headbang:
You know why the critters are in your fig hole!

Can’t believe every frickin year me hemperess gets sucked into that big brother bullshit...
I Truely believe there is something in all those fast flashing images that TV subjects us to.. it dulls your true senses and disconnects you form Mother Earth and all that is important is to feed the soul.
Peace and love to you all

That rubbish is banned in our house.
Can’t believe every frickin year me hemperess gets sucked into that big brother bullshit...
I Truely believe there is something in all those fast flashing images that TV subjects us to.. it dulls your true senses and disconnects you form Mother Earth and all that is important is to feed the soul.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Mephisto has a Greencrack thats also sometimes called Cush. So he uses that name. This is a cross of his Cush x Chemdogging

@pop22 ...:bighug:...showing your age.......?.........oh...Cushdog in a basket...I Thought you said chicken in a basket....I must be getting deaf...took my straight back to the 70's pub grub...

She is looking Good...has one of the Breeders started spelling Kush with a C..instead of a K...?....fist time I saw it I guessed it was a spelling mistake...

Other than specific movies or occasional series I choose to watch online, and a couple of snooker tournaments every year, I haven't watched TV for a very long time now. If it wasn't for my Mrs I wouldn't have a license and she's living a long way away now so I'm planning to get rid of it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back