Status
Not open for further replies.
Son just walks in through the door..
Me.”Alright son?”
Son”wa gwarn”
Me “Not a lot,been to see your Nan today,you ok?”
Son”Nahman,trouble with the Mandem”
Me”pppppppppffffffffttttttt aaaaaaaahahahahahah,”

Damn, and I thought we had trouble understanding ebonics here!

Hey Bushy! We are having a somewhat weird discussion involving religion, teen agers, cross cultural language difficulties, and advancing age! Pull up a pew!
I wish I could just hang out but I need to go check on the generator to see if I can get it back to working order. We had a power outage yesterday that was 2 hours in the late morning and then right before dinner off it went again for 3 hours before electricity was restored. We had a flashlight, candle light dinner that we could still barely see what we were eating.

I wish I could just hang out but I need to go check on the generator to see if I can get it back to working order. We had a power outage yesterday that was 2 hours in the late morning and then right before dinner off it went again for 3 hours before electricity was restored. We had a flashlight, candle light dinner that we could still barely see what we were eating.
Romantic.

That sucks! Good luck on your repair efforts.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back