Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, just saying, but ... smuggling your seeds on an airplane in a bag of granola would work really well.
You know, just if, like, you were into that kind of stuff. Just saying, you know.

And, by the way, six beans on the soak.

Not that these two things would have any relationship at all, right? I mean, you know...

(Most brilliant idea I've had in a long time...................... ;-) )

Morning everyone!

Good afternoon from across the pond! :pass: Passing one over to ya! Just about to light up a nice pipe of strawberry night queen hash myself...enjoy whatever it is your smoking!

You know, just saying, but ... smuggling your seeds on an airplane in a bag of granola would work really well.
You know, just if, like, you were into that kind of stuff. Just saying, you know.

And, by the way, six beans on the soak.

Not that these two things would have any relationship at all, right? I mean, you know...

(Most brilliant idea I've had in a long time...................... ;-) )

A great idea although me thinks you do protest too much and careful ya don't eat the pips:crying::crying::cheers:

What's up stoners hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day weekend be safe and stay :baked: :pass:

Cushdog in a basket!

Cushdog pic1 -9-2-2018.jpg

I have not got a fig to grow in three years. They freeze to the ground almost every year unfortunately. I'll get a fig only on favorable years. They always come back but don't fruit on first year wood at all. But when they hit I gather em by the bushel.

Like in the UK @Rev. Green Genes ...even protected by a wall I couldn't get it to fruit...:headbang:..too cold.

@pop22 ...:bighug:...showing your age.......?.........oh...Cushdog in a basket...I Thought you said chicken in a basket....I must be getting deaf...took my straight back to the 70's pub grub...

She is looking Good...has one of the Breeders started spelling Kush with a C..instead of a K...?....fist time I saw it I guessed it was a spelling mistake...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back