Status
Not open for further replies.
What? No Fruity Pebbles in Europe? My Gawd.....how can it be? I can't imagine not being able to raise one's children on such cereal perfection! Seriously, Mossy, it smells like combining the odor of all the cheap fruit flavored bubble gum you've ever smelled!

I know...we Europeans are like the Poor relatives huh...?...:shrug:..we are deprived.

It is where I pitched it though...bit like juicey fruit chewing gum....

BRING IT ON!

10-shocking-facts-you-didnt-know-about-family-guy-7.jpg

OMG...I assumed the over size arm was coz you were a child of the computer generation..........:eyebrows:..then I read the toilet walls...........:gary:

I know...we Europeans are like the Poor relatives huh...?...:shrug:..we are deprived.

It is where I pitched it though...bit like juicey fruit chewing gum....

Not really Mossy - it's all relative. So many good things from other places that are difficult to find or unattainable here. Fruity Pebbles is a cross between Rice Krispies and Trix breakfast cereals. Fruit flavored crisp rice cereal bits. Eat them quick cuz they get soggy

Not really Mossy - it's all relative. So many good things from other places that are difficult to find or unattainable here. Fruity Pebbles is a cross between Rice Krispies and Trix breakfast cereals. Fruit flavored crisp rice cereal bits. Eat them quick cuz they get soggy

Yeah....and they turn the milk in your cereal bowl a color not normally found on earth!

Time to stop lolly gaging, I need to do a res change and start the prep for an enchilada extravaganza.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back