Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy claims she can take me in an arm wrestling match.

BRING IT ON!

10-shocking-facts-you-didnt-know-about-family-guy-7.jpg

:crying: You should be Ashamed of yourself...picking on a poor defenceless old lady....:kiss:....did your Mammy not bring you up better than that....?

I always Laugh at some of the aromas we do say we like in cannabis.....:biggrin:...like cats piss...oh great..I know that is a strong med...dank cellar...described as delicious...diesel....who wants to suck an exhaust pipe....:crying:...smells that would normally repel us....but we love it in bud.

My Hate is the ones described as Pineapple...for some reason they repel me...they smell like acid vomit to me....:biggrin:..

One actually tranfered it through to the smoke too...Oh YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.........:crying:

Nice mental picture from that, @Mossy ! I also love @Oily Mark giving a description of how his strawberry banana grape plant smelled on here yesterday evening......"pretty darned tasty....like fruit cocktail with a hint of diabetic baby shit!" LMAO for several minutes as I pictured him sitting around with some of his friends toking down and saying, "here try this it tastes just like........................"

Nice mental picture from that, @Mossy ! I also love @Oily Mark giving a description of how his strawberry banana grape plant smelled on here yesterday evening......"pretty darned tasty....like fruit cocktail with a hint of diabetic baby shit!" LMAO for several minutes as I pictured him sitting around with some of his friends toking down and saying, "here try this it tastes just like........................"

@hesgone13 ...Yeah...I Forgot about That one....there was one doing the round in the staff room that was described as baby poo...and I'm Thinking well...it is hardly selling it to me.....:crying:

Fruity pebbles always drives me nuts...coz us Europeans don't have a Clue what fruity pebbles smell like....:biggrin:

@hesgone13 ...Yeah...I Forgot about That one....there was one doing the round in the staff room that was described as baby poo...and I'm Thinking well...it is hardly selling it to me.....:crying:

Fruity pebbles always drives me nuts...coz us Europeans don't have a Clue what fruity pebbles smell like....:biggrin:

What? No Fruity Pebbles in Europe? My Gawd.....how can it be? I can't imagine not being able to raise one's children on such cereal perfection! Seriously, Mossy, it smells like combining the odor of all the cheap fruit flavored bubble gum you've ever smelled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back