Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw...we have been up to the local market for brekkie...they have these enormous wood fired ovens....and you can by take away...or sit in the cafes and eat the fresh food.

You can buy everything you need to have a no cook sunday....:biggrin:....

Bacon ribs for breakfast........once you taste them you don't want ordinary pork ribs again......

IMG_5536.JPG

Spicey tomato sauce and bacon....

And a pork knuckle for later....

IMG_5533.JPG

It even has two bones in....to pay the dog tax we get charged on everything we eat........:drool:...drool.

We got 4 melons for 2 euros...sweet as honey....and field fresh...........:headbang:...you can tell the difference when stuff has been harvested that day.

I Do hope none of you have the munchies......:crying:......

strange indeed. I have had the semi-metallic taste from weed. That strange metallic quality blood has. My brain is wandering to what flavonoids would produce meat flavor. I know a food scientist or two that would love to know. LOL.

I always Laugh at some of the aromas we do say we like in cannabis.....:biggrin:...like cats piss...oh great..I know that is a strong med...dank cellar...described as delicious...diesel....who wants to suck an exhaust pipe....:crying:...smells that would normally repel us....but we love it in bud.

My Hate is the ones described as Pineapple...for some reason they repel me...they smell like acid vomit to me....:biggrin:..

One actually tranfered it through to the smoke too...Oh YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.........:crying:

Harvest soon!

Watch for blisters on your trimming fingers....:headbang:...she looks like a Beast.................

I harvested yesterday.....
IMG_5528.JPG

The figs that have holes in have had the sparrows visiting....so they are for the chickens...they fight over them..the grapes too..:headbang:

Is that what you meant?i have no idea
I'd run all that by @BigSm0 honestly, Because I forget the info about the autocobs. Most of what I can tell you anymore is the ones he sells only pull 53w from the wall, And my girls grow better under them than they did under my amazon LEDS.

morning peeps :pass:2nd wake n bake or does the wake n bake just continue on ?
heya Bixit :pass: this happenened the other day
IMG_5658.JPG

hanging by a thread,close to harvest so top half is hanging up now.i gave the plant a dirty look,and put the rest of it back in the cupboard.its fine.
:pighug:

Watch for blisters on your trimming fingers....:headbang:...she looks like a Beast.................

I harvested yesterday.....View attachment 947364

The figs that have holes in have had the sparrows visiting....so they are for the chickens...they fight over them..the grapes too..:headbang:

I have not got a fig to grow in three years. They freeze to the ground almost every year unfortunately. I'll get a fig only on favorable years. They always come back but don't fruit on first year wood at all. But when they hit I gather em by the bushel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back