Status
Not open for further replies.
20180901_165833.jpg

Man... I got to looking real closely, and this shrub (BS99) is at the "pre-preflower" stage... If she didn't smell so bad, I'd get in there and give her a heavy defoliation...

Hey lads, I've recently started a grow, with zero experience and thought I had checked every box, but then I started thinking about ventilation. I'm just after a bit of advice.

So to explain, my outside temp is about 14 degrees Celsius, maybe getting up to about 16, but its around that mark. I have a Dyson AM09 fan keeping temps up around the 27 mark, with a little help from two HLG 550 V2 Quantum boards. The heater will be staying on pretty much 24/7 until my weather starts lifting a bit, but i'll adjust that accordingly. Humidity is good, between 40-50%.

So for extraction, I have a 6" exhaust fan and carbon filter which runs at 440m3/h 260Pa on lowest setting, which I think is suffice.

I have a few oscillating fans for air flow movement, but I wasnt planning on running them til plants get more established. And I do have one centrifugal inlet fan, but I wasn't planning on running that until outside temps start getting a bit warmer.

So, I guess what I'm asking is, Is my setup good enough?
Running lights 20/4 schedule, heater running 24/7, exhaust fan running 24/7.

I'm just trying to prepare best as I can and maybe I'm stressing for nothing, but it's worth asking the question.
Thanks in advance

Hey lads, I've recently started a grow, with zero experience and thought I had checked every box, but then I started thinking about ventilation. I'm just after a bit of advice.

So to explain, my outside temp is about 14 degrees Celsius, maybe getting up to about 16, but its around that mark. I have a Dyson AM09 fan keeping temps up around the 27 mark, with a little help from two HLG 550 V2 Quantum boards. The heater will be staying on pretty much 24/7 until my weather starts lifting a bit, but i'll adjust that accordingly. Humidity is good, between 40-50%.

So for extraction, I have a 6" exhaust fan and carbon filter which runs at 440m3/h 260Pa on lowest setting, which I think is suffice.

I have a few oscillating fans for air flow movement, but I wasnt planning on running them til plants get more established. And I do have one centrifugal inlet fan, but I wasn't planning on running that until outside temps start getting a bit warmer.

I'm just trying to prepare best as I can and maybe I'm stressing for nothing, but it's worth asking the question.
Thanks in advance
Your setup sounds titts bro

Thanks for looking!:bighug:

Thanks in advance
I run one oscillating fan from the time they sprout I want them to get a little breeze.. makes them grow up a little stronger.

Well earlier this afternoon had power outage for almost 2 hours, then this evening before dinner power went out again. Sucked sitting in the dark for 3 hours before it came back on.

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#livestoners ..[/HASHTAG] :bighug:..sharing one...

@bushmasterar15 :bighug:@Ripper :bighug:

Coffee & joints in the staff room for you...I'll save you both a chair

[HASHTAG]#rechargeyourbowls[/HASHTAG] spot 3 back to back track to give you time to recharge your bowls :hookah:..Happy Sunday....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back