Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my seed order from Dope Seeds in England.......took right at a week.......got 3 DP Auto Brooklyn Sunrise and 1 DP Auto Blueberry. It was sent in stealth packaging that was so good that I thought they sent me an empty package. The outside pkg. contained a bicycle cover in what appeared to be its original sealed clear plastic sleeve. I opened it and was looking everywhere for the seeds. Unfolded the cover, shook it, nothing! By now I am freaking and getting a bit pissed off. Then I look down at my lap and there they are.....in two tiny plastic envelopes even smaller than coin envelopes! Not bad....................
Never heard of Dope seeds before,I will check them out

I just got my seed order from Dope Seeds in England.......took right at a week.......got 3 DP Auto Brooklyn Sunrise and 1 DP Auto Blueberry. It was sent in stealth packaging that was so good that I thought they sent me an empty package. The outside pkg. contained a bicycle cover in what appeared to be its original sealed clear plastic sleeve. I opened it and was looking everywhere for the seeds. Unfolded the cover, shook it, nothing! By now I am freaking and getting a bit pissed off. Then I look down at my lap and there they are.....in two tiny plastic envelopes even smaller than coin envelopes! Not bad....................

They are reliable for quality as well. I have used them. I am running their auto blueberry, Dopeseeds that is, right now.
I have also run both of those DP strains. Brooklyn sunrise is a lovely daytime dope and easy to grow. Auto BB is awesome, but she is a little tricky sometimes. Just be stingy with the nutes on her early and really watch and see if she looks like she is getting cooked or not, just back off. Sensitive plant, but if you get it right, it is one of the best genetic strains in history imo.

Never heard of Dope seeds before,I will check them out
Also sent me some nice freebies as well. I think they gave me their auto BB, Pineapple Chunks, Dr. feelGood(running that now too), Amnesia something, and some other thing, some stickers, and I had only ordered seven seeds to begin with. Good value.

Also sent me some nice freebies as well. I think they gave me their auto BB, Pineapple Chunks, Dr. feelGood(running that now too), Amnesia something, and some other thing, some stickers, and I had only ordered seven seeds to begin with. Good value.
Amnesia something and some other thing....hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back