Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Night Queen 15 g full melt after trichs were like 60%amber! Nightly,night!:snooze:View attachment 947059 View attachment 947060 View attachment 947061 Good evening people!

Just having a little treat after curing up 15 grams of some lovely strawberry smelling, sweet hash I got from the night queen. I had let the trichs get really amber on this girl. Take a look at the color of her now...yummy stuff too. Full melt, and bubbles in the pipe! :drool:
What method did you use to make that pile of deliciousness?

I'm 5th usually that's out of 5.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
It blows my mind... I mean, all the great growers that participated...and my slacker ass is actually ranking in it.

What method did you use to make that pile of deliciousness?

Bubble bags, lots of ice, and I ran all top bud. There was no trim or popcorn in this run. It has the sweetest strawberry taste like the after taste of you ate wild strawberries.

First I dried and cured for one month, then I froze it. The first two runs I do, I only mix the buds with big plastic spoon, and then I use the electric mixer on the last two runs. When running top bud I run it four times. Whe. Running trim and popcorn, three is enough for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back