Status
Not open for further replies.
They are reliable for quality as well. I have used them. I am running their auto blueberry, Dopeseeds that is, right now.
I have also run both of those DP strains. Brooklyn sunrise is a lovely daytime dope and easy to grow. Auto BB is awesome, but she is a little tricky sometimes. Just be stingy with the nutes on her early and really watch and see if she looks like she is getting cooked or not, just back off. Sensitive plant, but if you get it right, it is one of the best genetic strains in history imo.

Thanks for the tip, MC!....will write that in my notebook. I'm glad Dope does a good job 'cause I really like DP's strains but they don't ship to the US.

Thanks for the tip, MC!....will write that in my notebook. I'm glad Dope does a good job 'cause I really like DP's strains but they don't ship to the US.

Good luck running those. DP is my favorite foe solid genetics that always delivers super plants. I have never run a underperforming plant from them. Only once I bought some seeds from an outside dealer that turned out to be bad, but that was not DP's fault.

Have fun and let us know how it goes!

Good luck running those. DP is my favorite foe solid genetics that always delivers super plants. I have never run a underperforming plant from them. Only once I bought some seeds from an outside dealer that turned out to be bad, but that was not DP's fault.

Will do! Thanks again, MC.

This is what I wish I could say but ive had alot more sucess with just cheap seedsman seeds lol:slap: maybe its me[emoji21]

Thanks for looking!:bighug:

@MedCzech
@hesgone13

Dutch Passion =
DSCN0271.JPG

DSCN0281.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back