Status
Not open for further replies.
Sour Livers By Mephisto just.. smelling like beautiful.. I dont know I cant stop smelling it! Berries!:pop::smoking:
eea6f02d3c3d0cf2308a8235f798a3fb.jpg
41b6692ab9ac7386061a7cd00b39129f.jpg
5c3c3d2c17b7875fc597775708d418d9.jpg

Thanks for looking!:bighug:

:bighug:

Ahh! It's so liberating borrowing your wardrobe lovely @Mossy

:crying:

f6

Any time @fettled6 :bighug:..that's what Friends are for.

With me and hubby being like two bookends I'm used to sharing clothes by accident....:headbang:..it only annoys me when he buggers off with me flip-flops and I'm looking all over for them...

Hubby used to cross dress quite frequently when I was at work.....but only coz my work clothes were boiler suits and rigger boots....:crying:

He used to be queuing up for my spares. :coffee:

Sour Livers By Mephisto just.. smelling like beautiful.. I dont know I cant stop smelling it! Berries!:pop::smoking:

I'm Pleased you Enlightened us...:pass:..after reading the name I was worried she was going to smell like sour livers...:coffee:

I had a canna that smelled of meat once....:headbang:..it was Weird....:biggrin:

I'm Pleased you Enlightened us...:pass:..after reading the name I was worried she was going to smell like sour livers...:coffee:

I had a canna that smelled of meat once....:headbang:..it was Weird....:biggrin:

Maybe Dr. B was secretly crossing a corpse plants with rigger boots and covered it up by admitting to cross dressing..... think about it.

I finished an Auto Destroyer recently that had a grilled meat whiff to it
Niet normaal

Maybe Dr. B was secretly crossing a corpse plants with rigger boots and covered it up by admitting to cross dressing..... think about it.

I'm getting to the age when Nothing would surprise me any more....:crying:

I finished an Auto Destroyer recently that had a grilled meat whiff to it
Niet normaal

The one I got smelled like raw steak or liver...:headbang:..that's what had me wondering....really weird brain slam when your eyes are saying flower..and your nose is smelling blood/meat....:pass:

really weird brain slam when your eyes are saying flower..and your nose is smelling blood/meat...

strange indeed. I have had the semi-metallic taste from weed. That strange metallic quality blood has. My brain is wandering to what flavonoids would produce meat flavor. I know a food scientist or two that would love to know. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back