Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some sweet candy to go along with megacrop in some autopots. All three of those things are new to me. I’m a little concerned about adding sweet candy to a res like that and the chance of it going funky on me. We’ll see.
I've used Megacrop, Sweet Candy, Redline, and Mother Monarch all mixed up in the autopot reservoir but I also do add House and Garden Drip Clean.

Wow.....:worship:...they are photos I have wanted to see for Soooooooooooo many years................and all Legal...............

:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Wiggle.....................................

I am glad that i can bring them to you. I too have waited to see them like you. Something that i needed to see for a long time. Im very interested in how they will flower out. I am hoping for the leaf roll on the resin production.

The best part is that they are fully legal and they will be used for flower as well as breeding as no one is this state has them on the market for sale and they will make a great tool in the breeding program.

You know...they are Exactly like the Deep Chunk I used...carbon copies..........everything I fell in love with when I first Saw them....

I'd Recognise them in a dark room...they are Bliss....:headbang:

I want to come and live in your garden...:biggrin:

This is music to my ears mate, as having something that is close to the parents for the BX is ideal and should work out rather well. They are magical and i just love them too. They are completely different than anything else in the field. You can come set up shop any time mate.

Anything that has the horse shoe leaf centre...came with the intro of DC...:headbang:..also...the Rabbits Ears leaves...stand up at the back of the leaf I See....:biggrin:...

We measured the fans today and they are 4 fingers wide in the center leaf. They are massive and a sight to see honestly. They have shifted to flower over that last week. So things should start getting interesting.

Tom Hills Deep Chunk was just Vibrant.......hell of a Breeder....:headbang:

Agreed

Perfectly.....:bravo:...I couldn't have pictured her Better

Thank you my friend and i intend on making them something special just like ALF

Aw maaan...........I Wish everyone would Think like that..............that so does my Heart good...:bighug:

I learned from the best you and life. Both have shown me that even though we want to forget the past its the part that got us where we are and sometimes, you can use that as fuel to reach higher potential in the future. Why not apply that to breeding and the love for canna.

I'll not yap it here or we will get thrown out of [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] ...and that would be Embarassing....:coffee:...but I'll catch up with you on it.

Ay @FullDuplex :bighug:...you made my day.....Thank You.

Ah...P.S. :biggrin:....any LIME ...........?

Not lemon...distinct lime.

I got the lime bud with the furby trics..could be coincidental..but that was what stuck in me mind to Chase out.

The trics were so thick you could crunch them..

I am glad that i could make your day mate. I am also glad that you enjoyed the pics too. I was hoping that the DC would pleas the eye. The whole experience out here feels like a dream but each time i am out there working its becoming more and more of a reality. I am starting to believe what i am seeing.

No lime yet but i have had a few berry smells in them and currently working the F4 of the cross towards that expression.

Few more of the DC.

full

full

That is very impressive to say the least and you are totally legal. It does not get any better. What a time to be alive and love Cannibus

That is very impressive to say the least and you are totally legal. It does not get any better. What a time to be alive and love Cannibus
The GM and i were just talking about that the other day. Being the age that we are and the way that canna is taking off and all the timing, it really couldnt be better.

Being the age that i am and being apart of the movement is perfect timing. Its also a blessing to be involved in this whole thing

47 day old bud!

View attachment 945000

Probably smoke up better than this shitty bag weed, buds are not even the size of my thubnail! :nono:

f6
its early, i bet they fill in better than you expect. May not be huge but i bet they are dense.

its early, i bet they fill in better than you expect. May not be huge but i bet they are dense.
New lamp (CMH), not sure how good they will finish compared to HPS but quite advanced for thier age!

I'm not upset with them, I'm stoked! Anything will be better than this bag weed!

It's just how well they stack and fill out under CMH is the unknown.. hmm

f6

1C322F6A-FE54-46C5-8424-E9158E2B9C92.jpeg
5F48758C-01F6-4176-91B9-D3273E5AA67A.jpeg
I’m happy.......Female hits hard-Had to sit down-might be best this year-airy n see through.....Growers choice- tastes like one of those weird fruit candies from China-shoulder dropper-dense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back