Status
Not open for further replies.
mornin Dabber :pass:
i got the kettle on
IMG_3483.JPG

:pighug:

Think it's time for some garden therapy :woohoo:and a live update from Dabberville :pass:

Jeez, @Dichoti That's a crap load of Mega Crop........MC and others on their thread state that 1tsp of MC is about 5.5-6Gms.......that means you are feeding about 8-12Gms/gal!! I'm glad your plants are doing so well!
I usually work up to that, and then when preflower hits, cut back to about 1/4 tsp. (With 1/4 dose of beasty bloom mixed in) Pushing it beyond that will give you super leafy, Spaced out buds.
One of my first indoor plants was a gorilla glue4 that was fed a ton of MC... She looked great from a distance, but once you got close, You could see shitty internodal spacing... She was bad enough up close that I didn't even weigh her when I chopped my two GG4s...The other, that got a similar feeding to what my plants get now and was trained similar to the blackberry kush in the middle of my tent gave me a hair under 1/2 pound of rock hard, golf ball and up sized nugs. I tend to experiment with my girls, And seeing how much and how long I could over feed without negative results was one of those. Don't do it with the RQS Deisel autofem sends out as a freebie...that thing will hit preflower, and then goes into "stasis" haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back