Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 945003 View attachment 945004 I’m happy.......Female hits hard-Had to sit down-might be best this year-airy n see through.....Growers choice- tastes like one of those weird fruit candies from China-shoulder dropper-dense

Mrs f6 calls that smell/taste "cocky feathers" and loathes it. I'm ok with it as long as its not to full on!

Not sure what it relates to but we get it in bag weed often (variations, she just calls it the same thing)

:shrug: must be certain strains?

f6

Mrs f6 calls that smell/taste "cocky feathers" and loathes it. I'm ok with it as long as its not to full on!

Not sure what it relates to but we get it in bag weed often (variations, she just calls it the same thing)

:shrug: must be certain strains?

f6
Persimmons?...

BA7B945E-1A10-4198-92E4-075281AEAD35.jpeg
Persimmons?...
It’s a guava like persimmon taste.....

Persimmons?...
Maybe! Even frangipani? That has a bit of funk..

I equate it a little bit to some bag weed grower putting pot pouri in with their dry, and at the worst case, masking mould with neem or pesticide (often fragranced with old lady perfume smell)

But there is a definite strain trait as I've grown some seed that was funky as years back but wasn't sure if it came from a stupid additive I used at the time.

Purps might have some funk to her depending on pheno. My Citris Noir smells like vomit... Hope it doesn't smoke like vomit, my guts are weak as!

f6

View attachment 945005
It’s a guava like persimmon taste.....
I like guava, not sure on the pallet when smoking, and yeah Mrs loves it also but probably not like the exhale!

At it's worst it's like wet bird feathers, or even burnt bird feathers on the exhale.

Mrs f6 just bunches anything a bit on the funky side with that saying.

She likes pine and mint (although prefers an indica...) She doesn't want much!

f6

The best part is that they are fully legal

That is the part I have waited to hear....Fully Legal.............

Shame you had to move you and your family to another state to do it........:dragon4:..but oh so Worth it......you were Born to do this.

:growing::growing::growing::growing::growing:

They are magical and i just love them too.

Can't Think of any pheno that pleases my eye more....

No lime yet

If you find it...Hunt it down.....:biggrin:

Few more of the DC.

full

full

My Idea of Perfection....:headbang:

Transitioning crosses with the Deep Chunk added to ALF#3.

Deep Chunks seems to flush the black leaf trait...I remember either paddi or esbe on ICmag hitting it straight in @F1 on a photos cross too..

Should be some Interesting journey..:dragon2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back