Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I not be in love with a Fallout game that takes place in my neighborhood?

And just in time for Thanksgiving, too.

I am incredibly excited for this..

"Take me home....."

Fallout in Loudoun County?? When was the war? How come nobody told me? Am I going to die when the radiation drifts south? Inquiring minds want to know!

Ya know, even if megacrop under-performs advanced nutrients (and I have my doubts that it will), I am going to switch anyway.

Simplicity is key - and not just because I am a lazy stoner. You reduce the number of variables in a mixture and you reduce the chances of making a mistake. And in the case of mixing dry vs liquid nutrients you also have much less glassware to maintain and keep clean.

I have been using disposable plastic pipettes to measure out 7 (count em) 7 different liquid ingredients for every batch of food I made with AN. While cheap, 7 per batch adds up. Also handling 7 different bottles. Pain in the ass.

With dry ingredients, you measure out the right weight and toss it into the water. That is already easier, but now that I only have, at most, three ingredients to deal with (and only three if it winds up needing the PK boost during flower), switching is pretty much a no-brainer.

Topping it all off, dry ingredients if stored properly will outlast pre-mixed liquid solutions by a wide margin. And they take up less space to boot.

Consider me a convert, and I am not even out of seedling stage yet.

Yeah... See the pic I just posted? That's 1.5, maybe 2tsp of Megacrop per gallon of water, ph'd to 6 or near it within .1 either way... They explode right before they transition into preflower.

Yeah... See the pic I just posted? That's 1.5, maybe 2tsp of Megacrop per gallon of water, ph'd to 6 or near it within .1 either way... They explode right before they transition into preflower.

Jeez, @Dichoti That's a crap load of Mega Crop........MC and others on their thread state that 1tsp of MC is about 5.5-6Gms.......that means you are feeding about 8-12Gms/gal!! I'm glad your plants are doing so well!

Good night, all! Talk tomorrow..............Peace!

Still a few weeks left before anything takes off here, but I can't wait to see what they'll do.

even if megacrop under-performs advanced nutrients
Being a rookie grower all I know is it would have took me a long time to get this with any other nute. I cant say one way or another and dont plan to find out anytime soon MC :headbang:
26127e97c23f1ddc3134337a5818c340.jpg

Last edited:
Bring a rookie grower all I know is it would have took me a long time to get this with any other nute. I cant say one way or another and dont plan to find out anytime soon MC :headbang:
26127e97c23f1ddc3134337a5818c340.jpg
Completely with ya.

I have limited experience with AN, and it does work well. But like I said it's nowhere as simple as MC.

I am pretty sure MC will do me a great many harvest, but even if it didn't, i'd still prefer that approach over AN.

Completely with ya.

I have limited experience with AN, and it does work well. But like I said it's nowhere as simple as MC.

I am pretty sure MC will do me a great many harvest, but even if it didn't, i'd still prefer that approach over AN.
From my 1st MC / SC grow
90a72c6ed5ac31ce35f43bfa030cebe3.jpg

4495c666c4fc5adfd02d9306465088c5.jpg
2fa4164a16ddfe3f3bc7483308f538b2.jpg

6613038b193bf6cc6d448328fcc4d5f3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back