Status
Not open for further replies.
They say that spectrum with a lot of reds can cause foxtailing in certain strains. I will be adding more blue to my room this go around.
I wish I could just have [HASHTAG]#bigsm0[/HASHTAG] make me a 5500 or maybe 6500k cob:( I am on the wrong side of the pond I believe.
Looking to buy a cool light here before I drop my next batch next week.

I never noticed it being a genetic thing, but I know it is and that Sativas are more sensitive. I get it often in my grow room. It never hurt quality or quantity really, but I never have it that severe either. For outdoor grows, spectrum can be affected slightly by environmental conditions like air pollution, overall air quality, and then add in the air vs. ground temps, soil conditions, air flow, nutes, watering schedule.
Any stress to plants can cause this issue really, but the spectrum having too much red during flower and then somehow that combination and the color being cooler or warmer has an effect.
Nutes being off, ph off, too not, too cold, poor air circulation, they all can lead to stress and foxtailing. When I am careful and more diligent with keeping things perfect, then I don't have issues. Problem for me, I am lazy and at the end of the grows from time to time just let it happen and don't worry too much.
With my 4x4 room averaging nearly 800 to 1000 grams per grow with around 600w of leds, I don't have much to complain about. I remember a day when that was great growing from photos in that space, and now it is no problem to grow those numbers with autos.
If you ever watched the grow doctor on YouTube, he would have told you that was almost impossible by his calculations.
I made a run of tincture with the worst affected buds and it's still potent so I'm happy, I will smoke the rest it sure beats street weed here. Has the weather cooled down enough to start your tent back up?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Nice man!! Put it on the list to try!! How are you digging the Seedstocker buds?
IAM really digging seed stockers I have two new strains I will be popping right away sticky fingers a auto and santa marta Haze auto.
About our Santa Marta Haze Autoflower seeds
Santa Marta Haze Autoflower is a THC rich autoflowering Haze variety which is very easy to grow. The genetics come from Amnesia Haze x Santa Marta, which is a Columbian jungle Haze. This autoflowering version takes around 75 days from seed to harvest and grows well under 20 hours of daily light indoors, reaching around a metre tall. Outdoor she takes 90-100 days. The buds have a sparkling resinous appearance and deliver an exceptionally powerful and long lasting psychedelic Haze high with a fresh, fruity and pine aroma. It’s an easy and uncomplicated variety to grow with THC levels over 20%. Yields are very high on this variety, but most repeat growers love her for the top quality high. This sticky fingers
About our Sticky Fingers Autoflower seeds
This autoflower seed that has everything you need. Elite genetics from the ‘Thin Mint’ pheno of Girl Scout Cookies were crossed with Seed Stockers ‘Sticky Monkey’ (Gorilla Glue) and made into an autoflowering format which takes around 75 days from seed to harvest with 20 hours of daily light, finishing at around 100cm tall. With such consistently devastating parent genetics, the Sticky Fingers Autoflower can also be expected to deliver some of the finest quality cannabis you will have grown. THC levels are over 20%, the buds are big, dense and dripping with resin with a frosty white finish. The aroma is sweet cookies with some hints of mint and pine, she is a great choice for concentrate fans due to the extreme resin content. Outdoors Sticky Fingers Autoflower takes around 95 days from seed to harvest. Yields on this variety are high, she grows easy in any grow system or grow medium with XXL yield. These should be heavy.
I love there super Skunk auto northern lights auto BCN auto BCN power plant white widow auto and there Og kush auto and there of OG candy dawg kush auto. I love them all

Last edited:
I made a run of tincture with the worst affected buds and it's still potent so I'm happy, I will smoke the rest it sure beats street weed here. Has the weather cooled down enough to start your tent back up?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Cool! Growing your own beats any street crap.

Weather still hot for next four days, but then it looks like I have the green light to drop the eggs! I can't wait to get into this next one. Green Crack-Fruit Punch-Massive Midget-Girl scout cookies :drool:

All about finding more flavorful meds with some different effects from what I have now as well. I have never run any of these strains before.

Just had somthing blow in my tent..

Massive shitstains... Have powered down the forevertron and having a stiff drink while everything cools down.

:eek1:

Edit: Was the fan! Was a bit hardcore, went bang! All good!

f6
Pheeeww! Had me worried for a sec there.:goodluck:

IAM really digging seed stockers I have two new strains I will be popping right away sticky fingers a auto and santa marta Haze auto.
About our Santa Marta Haze Autoflower seeds
Santa Marta Haze Autoflower is a THC rich autoflowering Haze variety which is very easy to grow. The genetics come from Amnesia Haze x Santa Marta, which is a Columbian jungle Haze. This autoflowering version takes around 75 days from seed to harvest and grows well under 20 hours of daily light indoors, reaching around a metre tall. Outdoor she takes 90-100 days. The buds have a sparkling resinous appearance and deliver an exceptionally powerful and long lasting psychedelic Haze high with a fresh, fruity and pine aroma. It’s an easy and uncomplicated variety to grow with THC levels over 20%. Yields are very high on this variety, but most repeat growers love her for the top quality high. This sticky fingers
About our Sticky Fingers Autoflower seeds
This autoflower seed that has everything you need. Elite genetics from the ‘Thin Mint’ pheno of Girl Scout Cookies were crossed with Seed Stockers ‘Sticky Monkey’ (Gorilla Glue) and made into an autoflowering format which takes around 75 days from seed to harvest with 20 hours of daily light, finishing at around 100cm tall. With such consistently devastating parent genetics, the Sticky Fingers Autoflower can also be expected to deliver some of the finest quality cannabis you will have grown. THC levels are over 20%, the buds are big, dense and dripping with resin with a frosty white finish. The aroma is sweet cookies with some hints of mint and pine, she is a great choice for concentrate fans due to the extreme resin content. Outdoors Sticky Fingers Autoflower takes around 95 days from seed to harvest. Yields on this variety are high, she grows easy in any grow system or grow medium with XXL yield. These should be heavy.
I love there super Skunk auto northern lights auto BCN auto BCN power plant white widow auto and there Og kush auto and there of OG candy dawg kush auto. I love them all

Sticky fingers sounds real yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back