Status
Not open for further replies.
So far it has been a northern lights and a northern lights blueberry both from different breeders to foxtail badly, most other plants of mixed origin seem fine with reasonably firm buds, however today i noticed a sour 60 starting to foxtail slightly as well! All plants are on biobizz nutes

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Northern lights blue from delicious? How far from finished?

The northern lights blueberry is from synergy automatic genetics and the northern lights from vision. I have pulled the northern lights and the northern lights blueberry may have a couple weeks left
Northern lights blue from delicious?

Last edited:
I originally thought it might be beacuse we are going from cold to warm weather and not from warm to cold making them do it. As a plant would normally be coming to an end as it gets cooler in fall.

I originally thought it might be beacuse we are going from cold to warm weather and not from warm to cold making them do it. As a plant would normally be coming to an end as it gets cooler in fall.

Its all a mystery man....until you can fit the pieces of the puzzle enough that the picture makes sense. I am all about deducing factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back