Status
Not open for further replies.
My mouth is watering my dad has been gone since 2002 he made his own corned beef man that brings back memories. I hope you had a great birthday for your friend remember to tell him 70 is the new 50.

I would send you some in th mail....but errrmmm, yeah might be a poor idea!! :D hahahahahaha :D

I have noticed that the more heavy indica's seem to be more affected than anything else.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Very interesting.... @hecno , have you noticed a correlation between foxtailing on mostly indicas, in your climate? Can you tag us both (me and the green bandit) on this bud?

Green bandit - to take this even further i would be interested if Afghani indicas were more resilient to the heat and shifts in temp, and less prone to foxtailing. I mean Afghan is very similar to climate in that respect(major heat and major shifts at night)

Just theory, but even such drastic shift in temps like those "could" be a possible factor in foxtailing!!
It seems like a lot of strains are foxtailing maybe it is becoming more of a trait in certain strains I don't know IAM just fried and rambling I smoking well cured FORGOTTEN COOKIES. This stuff is unreal I hard pressed to remember any photo being this strong and no ceiling I just get higher and higher.

It seems like a lot of strains are foxtailing maybe it is becoming more of a trait in certain strains I don't know IAM just fried and rambling I smoking well cured FORGOTTEN COOKIES. This stuff is unreal I hard pressed to remember any photo being this strong and no ceiling I just get higher and higher.

Nice man!! Put it on the list to try!! How are you digging the Seedstocker buds?

Very interesting.... @hecno , have you noticed a correlation between foxtailing on mostly indicas, in your climate? Can you tag us both (me and the green bandit) on this bud?

Green bandit - to take this even further i would be interested if Afghani indicas were more resilient to the heat and shifts in temp, and less prone to foxtailing. I mean Afghan is very similar to climate in that respect(major heat and major shifts at night)
So far it has been a northern lights and a northern lights blueberry both from different breeders to foxtail badly, most other plants of mixed origin seem fine with reasonably firm buds, however today i noticed a sour 60 starting to foxtail slightly as well! All plants are on biobizz nutes

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back