Status
Not open for further replies.
We are crossing dexters(male) with highland/dexter cross females. Got a new bull this summer...well actually we got two...the first one was an agressive prick, so we decided to trade him out at a loss....good move. The new young dexter bull is super calm and awesome!
With the highland/dexter cross do they get the long coats

I hope that is the cause and it will get better in the summer! Not that it worries me as long as it still tokes ok, im not to worried about bag appeal
Just theory, but even such drastic shift in temps like those "could" be a possible factor in foxtailing!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

We had a Bday party for our 70 year old friend tonight...busted out the specialty meat tonight, and cooked 2 beef brisket(remember we raise miniature cattle...LOL) as corned beef(been brining for several days)....yummy!! Was delicious!
My mouth is watering my dad has been gone since 2002 he made his own corned beef man that brings back memories. I hope you had a great birthday for your friend remember to tell him 70 is the new 50.

I hope that is the cause and it will get better in the summer! Not that it worries me as long as it still tokes ok, im not to worried about bag appeal

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Ultimately that is all that matters...even if it is loose, and smokes good or goes down awesome in tincture, then you are rocking!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back