Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it is maturing pretty fast for this cold weather, I don’t know if you know what I mean but, purple weed has a distinctive smell I reckon, hard t describe almost a deep ripe, red grape smell.

Nuggets
I definitely know what you mean. My spring grow will include a purple strain of some kind. I am actually thinking a little of which one right now.

I definitely know what you mean. My spring grow will include a purple strain of some kind. I am actually thinking a little of which one right now.

Yeah I got some auto seeds mixed up, so I’ve got 3 small pots going, this one was in perlite then transferred to dirt a few weeks ago, then it just started piton the colour show, I’m not complaining [emoji106]

Nuggets

@Samwell what did you think of Summer Slam I thought it was just ok best match AJ and Joe
I fell asleep in the last hour lol

I did like Joe vs AJ a lot, but I think my favorite match was the opening with Seth and Dolph.

I'll need to go back and watch the highlight of the final 4 matches today

My Dutch Pass Auto Ultimate is looking wierd af, the main cola is super tiny and ill have to get better pics when i get home..
84398f8656e66c0a4d42005a96bedacf.jpg

My Dutch Pass Auto Ultimate is looking wierd af, the main cola is super tiny and ill have to get better pics when i get home..
84398f8656e66c0a4d42005a96bedacf.jpg
Oh my
How far along?
Lights?
Not sure sure if I can help but I'll definitely try.
Just lil info... set up please

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back