Status
Not open for further replies.
Coldest night of the year here tonight.
Deep purple
f2616c39dfea3a237be48b6dc15bfbb4.jpg

Nuggets

I will turn my meanwell driven cree cbx3590 335 watt COB light down just to give you a fighting chance. Lmao
I can break out the Timber Vs7 but it's second compared to @BigSm0 autocobs

Blue Oyster Cult was and is still, an amazing group of musicians. They have always followed their own path with little interest in the "Music industry" and have never cared for the media spotlight. Their music speaks for itself, they have produced volumes of great music! On Your Feet or On your Knees Was an album ahead of its time. Yes, Rebel I love this group. Nice to find others who have been inspired by them!

And I've seen them in arenas and in little clubs! Playing live is what they are really about. Probably sen them 7 or 8 times.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

The guitar solos in this just take me away... The Gibson RDs have a sound that just grabs my soul!!

@pop22 are you not surprised one of these guys main influences are BOC?! :d5:

One more for you

@Rebel

One on the all time greatest guitarists and leader of Ten Years After, Alvin Lee. I was fortunate to see him solo in a little club one time. When he let loose with the blues, there wasn't a dry eye in the house!

Wow, no wonder then she was going to start to turn her fall colors on. She will be gorgeous come harvest time.

Yeah, it is maturing pretty fast for this cold weather, I don’t know if you know what I mean but, purple weed has a distinctive smell I reckon, hard t describe almost a deep ripe, red grape smell.

Nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back