Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I would share a pic of my first home grown bud with you guys, it still needs a few weeks but I'm running low on meds
9202a327ae95964473944088cf976c20.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Nothing like home grown meds my Chum!

:pass:

I'll send you a bag when my girls are done lol :crying:

f6

I'm thinking about pulling a plant a bit early and making some hash to get me threw the next couple of weeks!

I wouldn't advise to be honest, it is a bit of a case of the growers remorse in my experience.

Surviving on dogshit bag weed while a girl is plumping up is agony tho

I wouldn't advise to be honest, it is a bit of a case of the growers remorse in my experience.

Surviving on dogshit bag weed while a girl is plumping up is agony tho
I think i will take your advice and wait. It should only be a couple of weeks and she will be ready. It would be a pity to spoil it this close to the end!

So. Another local got busted and charged for cultivation.
Gee, I wonder why... Posting a huge grow on numerous social media pages, Bragging about how much money it'll make him, AND having a sky high electric bill...
You'd think folks would move past the old school lights and whatnot that run your power bill up.

Right now, If I was under suspicion, They'd take a look at my meter, take into account the 4 air conditioners in the windows ((this is a huge house.)) And walk away. Glad I stepped past my skepticism of autocobs, now. Pulling 106 watts from the wall is like having a few extra lights on in the house lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back