Status
Not open for further replies.
They claim its 3600 worth, its 12 300w panels but only draws 580 so its only like 600w cob i think

When you say panels....

Are thease like led boards, quantum boards ?

So each board is 48 watts..... and they claim too be 300 watt equivalent. That’s not possible.
If it was 140 cob watts it would be understandable,

Just stick too the hps you shouldn’t have problems with it as long as ypur extraction is all good. Meaning it’s designed for that space.

Lights out is fine.
Well this is my first time indoor so I think it's just a "growing pains" sort of situation. My wardrobe has about 6 feet of play room so that's all good there. I have my 135w quantum board fully dimmed to what should be about 60 watts and sitting about 2 feet away. That should all be good to go. @Equatorial you have any thoughts on this?

It's really the drying soil that I'm curious about. I can either keep my soil relatively moist (not wet wet) and have my lights off OR have my lights on and have to go back to keep that puppy from drying out. I pop my bean in the root riot plug just as I would have any other in the past and let her do her thing. I have plenty of seeds so that's no worry, I would just hate to waste one .

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I thought I would share a pic of my first home grown bud with you guys, it still needs a few weeks but I'm running low on meds
9202a327ae95964473944088cf976c20.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Day 34..

View attachment 940831
Dear God I'm in trouble.

This will either be an epic haul or a disaster when they catch fire from raping my light...

:pass:

f6
Looks like they are really cruising along now, awesome growing mate!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back