Live from Dabberville everything's looking good this morning
33814416092ee5a68338e85009c36c0e.jpg
6401dbe7bf0ebcbaf7d78cbd071daa0c.jpg
c0ba2ebb771497730a6b7d8362cea24c.jpg
54a43a3c12644c99cb0e21556f98563a.jpg
280de40c501a85b3325f6d4e0f0f2a8b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Most excellent my friend! How are you?:pass:
I'm well. To an extent. Got "sentenced" to physical therapy by my doctor for telling him to shove his pain pill prescription up his ass... They don't like being told to fix a problem instead of giving out pain meds and calling it fixed... P.T. isn't working, though, and I'm sick of doctors now, So I just smoke an extra bowl or three a day. Works better than the docs did haha
:pass:

Nope...little Nikon point and shoot doesn't have setting adjustments enough to let it capture a night sky. Just a couple black screens. But....was still fun driving out to the middle of nowhere last night, folding back the top on the Jeep and watching meteors streak across the sky for a little while. :smoking:

Gooooooood morning AFN!!!!!

I'm well. To an extent. Got "sentenced" to physical therapy by my doctor for telling him to shove his pain pill prescription up his ass... They don't like being told to fix a problem instead of giving out pain meds and calling it fixed... P.T. isn't working, though, and I'm sick of doctors now, So I just smoke an extra bowl or three a day. Works better than the docs did haha
:pass:

Damn, @Dichoti :redcard: That sucks!

Idiot docs
At least you have a real cure for the pain. :baked:

I thought I would share a pic of my first home grown bud with you guys, it still needs a few weeks but I'm running low on meds
9202a327ae95964473944088cf976c20.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Congrats for getting to the point where you have home-grown meds to harvest! You can dry it out in a 200F oven for a half hour or so if you need it immediately. Just make sure you let the oven pre-heat before putting the bud in there or it could get hot enough to vaporize the meds.

Most excellent my friend! How are you?:pass:

There's a name I don't see too often anymore... how goes things, Frank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back