Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy are we going to set this up to run a grow battle of the autopots growers? If so will this be a Sept 1st start on this.

I think the original Intention was to have experienced autopot users battling the testers. I’m neither one of those categories buuuuut I was hoping to slide in as a self sponsored tester haha

Ordered my autopots today. I’d already had plans to get them but kind of hurried them along in the hopes of getting in on the battle where I fully expect to get my ass kicked but figure it would be fun anyway.

Congrats for getting to the point where you have home-grown meds to harvest! You can dry it out in a 200F oven for a half hour or so if you need it immediately. Just make sure you let the oven pre-heat before putting the bud in there or it could get hot enough to vaporize the meds.

There's a name I don't see too often anymore... how goes things, Frank?
Very good my friend....how about you? Been a busy summer....I'm gonna try and hang out more:pass:

So. Another local got busted and charged for cultivation.
Gee, I wonder why... Posting a huge grow on numerous social media pages, Bragging about how much money it'll make him, AND having a sky high electric bill...
You'd think folks would move past the old school lights and whatnot that run your power bill up.

Right now, If I was under suspicion, They'd take a look at my meter, take into account the 4 air conditioners in the windows ((this is a huge house.)) And walk away. Glad I stepped past my skepticism of autocobs, now. Pulling 106 watts from the wall is like having a few extra lights on in the house lol.

Good morning Stoners. Dichoti, Another thing about the autocobs is a low thermal image on FLIR. They fly over all the time and see nothing. The heat signatures of the old metal halide and low sodiums would light you up like a Christmas tree unless you took expensive precautions.

Where's 9Bear? I hope he's on the road trip that he mentioned a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back