Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they will survive, growth is normally very slow in the first couple of weeks. This is one that came up about the same time as yours for comparison it's only about an inch and a half tall
A little bummed....I might lose one or both of my seedlings.........I think I got too cute with what I was doing.........I think it was a watering & light distance issue.......they aren't dead yet......just slowed to a crawl grow wise....they are on day 7 and less than 2" tall.......took measures to correct both problems, hope it works or it's start over time.
85042b5fca459a35abc0e802bf50ff66.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I'm sure they will survive, growth is normally very slow in the first couple of weeks. This is one that came up about the same time as yours for comparison it's only about an inch and a half tall
85042b5fca459a35abc0e802bf50ff66.jpg

Thanks, dude! The difference is that yours look healthy! I'm hoping for the best, tho'. Dark Devil is supposed to be a very slow starter and then pumps it up during stretch and flower. We will see...................

Don't worry too much mate, when they are small i think that a lot of the growth goes on under ground,it sounds like you have taken the right steps to get them going again
Thanks, dude! The difference is that yours look healthy! I'm hoping for the best, tho'. Dark Devil is supposed to be a very slow starter and then pumps it up during stretch and flower. We will see...................

Old school

Gh is sold out mate, do some research on who bought it and what they think about cannabis.
Gh is now owned by scotts and they are investing millions in reaserch soils etc for cannabis. Just as the 3 largest tobbacco companies are buying land at premium in the central valley of California. I dont think its for tobbacco. In this country alone multi billion dollar industry

A little bummed....I might lose one or both of my seedlings.........I think I got too cute with what I was doing.........I think it was a watering & light distance issue.......they aren't dead yet......just slowed to a crawl grow wise....they are on day 7 and less than 2" tall.......took measures to correct both problems, hope it works or it's start over time.

Pics as soon as you please.

Gh is now owned by scotts and they are investing millions in reaserch soils etc for cannabis. Just as the 3 largest tobbacco companies are buying land at premium in the central valley of California. I dont think its for tobbacco. In this country alone multi billion dollar industry
No doubt. Canna is here to stay, my friend.

Just a matter of time before its legal everywhere.

What comes of the commercial side of things I care not, so long as I can grow my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back