Status
Not open for further replies.
Northern Lights is one of those legendary strains that everyone seems to fall in love with. Easy to grow, good yield, great bag appeal. and an excellent daytime smoke. It won't knock you on your ass, but it's one of those strains that everyone who grows it, ends up growing it again. I did it twice!!!

I most definately want to try it. I have a whole bunch of Mephisto and DP genetics that are vying for attention also.

Problem: Seed stock accumulating at a rate that is unrealistic given production capacity.
Solution: Increase production capacity.

The "vicious" circle that is at the heart of the most enjoyable hobby I have ever taken up.

It seems to be a very easy strain to grow, and I think I will always have 1 or 2 growing all the time. But it does put me on my ass, it and ww would be my 2 favorite tokes
Northern Lights is one of those legendary strains that everyone seems to fall in love with. Easy to grow, good yield, great bag appeal. and an excellent daytime smoke. It won't knock you on your ass, but it's one of those strains that everyone who grows it, ends up growing it again. I did it twice!!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

My room temp and RH couldn't be better. This may have a little to do with plants going :poof:
ad3515ced8e5dc3532b402cdff3eb479.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

My room temp and RH couldn't be better. This may have a little to do with plants going :poof:
ad3515ced8e5dc3532b402cdff3eb479.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Sure as hell isn't hurting anything! I really struggle to keep RH over 50 without making the rest of the room unbearable.

A little bummed....I might lose one or both of my seedlings.........I think I got too cute with what I was doing.........I think it was a watering & light distance issue.......they aren't dead yet......just slowed to a crawl grow wise....they are on day 7 and less than 2" tall.......took measures to correct both problems, hope it works or it's start over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back