Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea where you get this information, but I am willing to bet nearly everything I own that it is inherently biased.

That;s cool. I mean if that's the direction you want to go.

I don't see how monsanto getting a few pennies of my purchase means a damn thing in the grand scheme of things. If I have issues with how they do business, then I have to decide if that is enough for me to give up a product that they had nothing at all to do with.

All I care about at the end of the day is that my plants do well. If I have issues with how a larger corporation is doing things, there are effective ways to change things (like protests, petitions, etc.), and then there is just not giving them a few pennies a month. Boycotting is tremendously ineffective in cases like this (and it actually hurts the people that ARENT monsanto much more), even if it makes you feel better, and the end result is that you are hurt more than the company you protest.

If I am choosing a hill to die on, that ain't it.

There business ideas have been unethical from day one, our money makes them stronger, plenty of products too choose from.

You feel so strong for this company don’t ypu
Ahhh there it is. I am questioning the approach to protest and I am suddenly a fanboy.

There are battles to fight, this is certain. Throwing rocks at a brick wall isn't a terribly effective approach, is what I am saying.

The company that makes GH nutrients still lives and dies through sales. The people that work there live and die the same way. I have no issue with them. The product they make works and works well.

If it's a political point to stop buying their products, then go for it. My point was that the people you are affecting have nothing to do with what the parent company is doing.

Whatever.

Them pearl shouldn’t work for gh nutes

Monsanto didn’t think about all the livelyhoods of all the farmers they they destroyed, did they.

You clearly are a fan boy :thumbsup:

Not giving money is more effective then chucking bricks

I don’t see the point why ypur defending them seriously

Anyways is 5 in the morning and it’s time for bed, :coffee2:

Hahahha

Try to absorb this point: I am not defending them, I am defending GH.

Sleep well.

Didn't mean to piss anyone off. I just think pissing all over the little guy because they caved into a purchase from a company you don't like is pretty counterproductive.

They aren't changing anything for now, right? So from the perspective of a grower, nothing has changed. Boycotting them doesn't hurt the evil overlords as much as it hurts the people that have been serving you well for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back