Status
Not open for further replies.
No on 12/5/90 I kept my day job and became a part time professional juggler! It's my ex that became professional.....damn, what a job she did......she breast fed those triplets and kept things going.......we just learned to cope and in retrospect, they were hectic, but good times.

You lucky bugger....this is your wife? (ahahahahahahhahahahahhhahahhah :D :D :D)

A nice second hand rs6
we literally do all of that, except for oranges(simply because we cant grow them)...my wife makes all sorts of things out of the animals we raise(fresh milk, cheese, butter) and stuff we grow.

That’s awesome man.....

Literally that’s the life, ypu lucky guy...

You guys up them ends must be solid....

Hello all stoners! Hope everybody is having a fine whatever part of the day you find yourselves in.........I have another noob question........when using pH down how much of it is necessary to move the pH from say 7.75 to 6.20. The instructions are rather vague.......says to use a small amount......what is their idea of a small amount....1ml.....5ml? Any and all help greatly appreciated!

If it's like the stuff I was using back when I tinkered with hydro, start with drops or like 1/4ml type amount if you're only doing a gallon or two. Stuff can be more potent than you'd think.

What are you smoking tonight Skelly?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I have been really liking either the green poison or the fruity chronic juice for the last tokes of the night...tonight its the fruity chronic juice
FCJ.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back