Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone beaten ypu yet skelly with the outdoor yield ?

OH hell yes...some of the northern cali lads grow insane plants...some pushing 15 pounds per plant
Havent seen any plants on this site that rival my own in size though! Dankstyle J has grown some beasts!!

Last edited:
Thanks, skelly! That helped some....I at least got it to go to auto at last......maybe I can at last take a decent picture!

Once you get used to the motion and do a 360 degree rotation it will continue to cycle through the modes...takes a bit of a knack, but really great to hear it is working...i was worried it was screwed up!

Once you get used to the motion and do a 360 degree rotation it will continue to cycle through the modes...takes a bit of a knack, but really great to hear it is working...i was worried it was screwed up!

Hopefully, this will put me in a position to take some decent grow pics!

I was at this concert with my ex........it was the last Dead concert she went to before becoming pregnant with our triplets!!

Hopefully, this will put me in a position to take some decent grow pics!

It will...ideally if you can, rotate it some more and get it into manual mode..it will allow more options for use like light balance, and will also open up the dedicated macro mode once you get the knack of the spinning wheel down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back