Status
Not open for further replies.
An old friend of mine once said to me "You will learn more from your mistakes, than you will from your successes" and its so true!! I absolutely remember critical errors, and do everything i can, to not make them again!!!
:d5:never make them again

they seemed to have stalled their growth....I believe it was a lighting issue......I had it at 24" which seemed OK.....didn't feel that warm on my hand and that was as high as I could get in my closet.......so I thought about it and came up with a classic stoner solution this afternoon......I sawed 6" off the legs of my table that the plants were on and whoopee........30" of clearance now.......they seem to be perking up.........
Haha can't beat stoner ingenuity

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

What chilis for the green chilis ? New mexico, poblanos, Canned green? I know most Mexicans use the pickled canned. I like roasted NM or poblanos
We did some fresh fire roasted poblanos then sweated n peeled, can of green chili and jar of tomatillo salsa.

Holy shit, please tell me ypu use a chainsaw

Haha...I use a hand razor saw for cutting the main branches off....would hate to cover my beauties in chainsaw exhaust!! ;)
IMG_7745.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back