Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s crazy man, :yoinks:

Must be some fire stuff, Out grown goodness,

Fresh laid eggs and fresh milk, with freshly baked bread with fresh butter.
And a fresh spliff
With a freshly squeezed oranges with ice cubes
P

That would be a breakfast in heaven man, literally I’d prefer that over anything in the world. Maybe some sauasages aswell lol. Hahahha :yay:

Wowo man

It will...ideally if you can, rotate it some more and get it into manual mode..it will allow more options for use like light balance, and will also open up the dedicated macro mode
Will work on that! I need to go play with pH down now! Thanks for everything as always!

That’s crazy man, :yoinks:

Must be some fire stuff, Out grown goodness,

Fresh laid eggs and fresh milk, with freshly baked bread with fresh butter.
And a fresh spliff
With a freshly squeezed oranges with ice cubes
P

That would be a breakfast in heaven man, literally I’d prefer that over anything in the world. Maybe some sauasages aswell lol. Hahahha :yay:

Wowo man

we literally do all of that, except for oranges(simply because we cant grow them)...my wife makes all sorts of things out of the animals we raise(fresh milk, cheese, butter) and stuff we grow.

Triplets!! Wow, that will keep your hands full! :D Did you quit your day job to become a professional juggler in 1990? :D

No on 12/5/90 I kept my day job and became a part time professional juggler! It's my ex that became professional.....damn, what a job she did......she breast fed those triplets and kept things going.......we just learned to cope and in retrospect, they were hectic, but good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back