Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice second hand rs6

That’s awesome man.....

Literally that’s the life, ypu lucky guy...

You guys up them ends must be solid....

Instead of living to work, we work to live. Not the most financially sound decision, but i would rather live oldschool and relatively poor, than have to go to work every day in a city and have lots of coins.

this round its a very potent indica toke....still seeking the plant i grew out the first time i grew the strain....cherry smelling...awesome stink, and very, very potent even in 7 hours of sun!!

I have been looking for a good cherry flavored strain in autos. Cherry Pie in the photos great cherry flavor, but I haven't heard of one in autos. How is that on flavor?

@the green bandit - Oh cool i do have some pics of the first FCJ i grew out in the partial sun garden
IMG_3075.JPG

IMG_3078.JPG

IMG_3081.JPG

this round its a very potent indica toke....still seeking the plant i grew out the first time i grew the strain....cherry smelling...awesome stink, and very, very potent even in 7 hours of sun!!
Man I can't wait to have a choice of what to smoke, instead of bag weed. Some nice heavy indica of an evening is heaven. I take it you enjoy fruity flavor?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I have been looking for a good cherry flavored strain in autos. Cherry Pie in the photos great cherry flavor, but I haven't heard of one in autos. How is that on flavor?

Its been excellent all 3 seasons i grew it, but only year one had a cherry taste. Last year it had more of a chronic taste and smell, than the fruity on the other 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back