Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I can't wait to have a choice of what to smoke, instead of bag weed. Some nice heavy indica of an evening is heaven. I take it you enjoy fruity flavor?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Yeah for sure...i dig all kinds of flavours, but some of my favorites are
Fruits - orange, cherry, green apple, mango
Other - chocolate , mint , pine

Yeah for sure...i dig all kinds of flavours, but some of my favorites are
Fruits - orange, cherry, green apple, mango
Other - chocolate , mint , pine
I love a nice pine/citrus, I have not yet encouraged anything chocolate/mint

Wow look at all those tops!! Awesome grow dude

I grew out the FCJ last year in full sun and it was a beast...7+ feet in height, figuring this years FCJ has a shot to be just as big
IMG_6014.JPG

IMG_6015.JPG

Man I can't wait to have a choice of what to smoke, instead of bag weed. Some nice heavy indica of an evening is heaven. I take it you enjoy fruity flavor?

Yep, headed to the met cabinet now, and trying to decide(on my day off), what I want to start the day off with. Indica hash send me back to bed, Sativa crumble rockets you to noon, some white widow, maybe a little Glueberry OG,...oh I know, I will go with Stretch, the Auto Night Queen pheno with Sativa tendencies and flavor like Strawberry cough medicine, very similar to the Strawberry Cough of old!

I love a nice pine/citrus, I have not yet encouraged anything chocolate/mint

Strong piney pot packs one hell of a strong buzz!! Ive only had chocolate once, and it was in a strain you wouldnt think you would see it!! A DP Colorado Cookies Auto...once it lasted right through to finish and it was this minty chocolate...so sweet so amazing!! Another time i thought it was going to hold and in early stages of flower it was choc/mint, but right at the end it shifted to a mango fruit. The third CC i grew it was mango all the way.

Holy shit man no wonder you need a security station, that things huge. I would nearly have trouble hiding that here.

That was second biggest of the season last year....the bomb atomic was a monster, but flower too late....the black thing in the lower right is a 45 gallon drum cut in half, trained into an oval measuring 10'X12'
IMG_6008.JPG

Yep, headed to the met cabinet now, and trying to decide(on my day off), what I want to start the day off with. Indica hash send me back to bed, Sativa crumble rockets you to noon, some white widow, maybe a little Glueberry OG,...oh I know, I will go with Stretch, the Auto Night Queen pheno with Sativa tendencies and flavor like Strawberry cough medicine, very similar to the Strawberry Cough of old!
Give me a couple of months and i hope to have the same problem. A bit over 15 plants running/8 strains and i have ordered my bubble bags

I am itching for strawberry terps!! I was going to get some strawberry cough to try this winter, but i think i will stick with autos. Strawberry is right up there on my biggest wants for terps...others are peach, and kiwi(never heard of it before...might not exist, but i keep looking!!)

Strong piney pot packs one hell of a strong buzz!! Ive only had chocolate once, and it was in a strain you wouldnt think you would see it!! A DP Colorado Cookies Auto...once it lasted right through to finish and it was this minty chocolate...so sweet so amazing!! Another time i thought it was going to hold and in early stages of flower it was choc/mint, but right at the end it shifted to a mango fruit. The third CC i grew it was mango all the way.
Mango is pretty nice. I must have to try cc,maybe this autumn when humidity dies back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back