Status
Not open for further replies.
Green poison fast started to flower as soon as the light regime started to drop!! IMpressive!!
DSCN0220.JPG

DSCN0221.JPG

What daylight hours seem to trigger flower there? You guys must still be getting around 14hrs of light

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

14:25 daylight right now. Many/most strains i chose are already into flower. Expecting the remainder to be into flower by 14 even. We lose 2-3 minutes of daylight daily

14:25 daylight right now. Many/most strains i chose are already into flower. Expecting the remainder to be into flower by 14 even. We lose 2-3 minutes of daylight daily
Photo plants are nearly too complicated for my tiny brain to comprehend. Although I am very interested to see how photo white widow do here, I hope they do well beacuse it would nearly be my favorite toke

Photo plants are nearly too complicated for my tiny brain to comprehend. Although I am very interested to see how photo white widow do here, I hope they do well beacuse it would nearly be my favorite toke

Depending where you get the WW genetics from you might tangle with mold if it flower in the damp season. WW in general dont seem very resistent to mold. I really, really, really highly recommend Dinafem AWW XXL auto. In a goo sunny season you could potentially pull one hell of a large yield off that strain!! I managed 5oz off one last year, and it rained throughout the majority of the plants flower cycle.
IMG_5675.JPG

IMG_5676.JPG

IMG_5684.JPG

Depending where you get the WW genetics from you might tangle with mold if it flower in the damp season. WW in general dont seem very resistent to mold. I really, really, really highly recommend Dinafem AWW XXL auto. In a goo sunny season you could potentially pull one hell of a large yield off that strain!! I managed 5oz off one last year, and it rained throughout the majority of the plants flower cycle.
View attachment 938657

View attachment 938658

View attachment 938659
It's top of my list after i get my mephisto run started in spring, I have seen a few grown indoor and the yeild from them is very impressive. The auto ww might be the only way I can grow ww here but I have a few vision seeds photo ww to try. I will try to have them star flower towards the end of summer to avoid mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back