Status
Not open for further replies.
weekest link is like my bible!!

Great to hear!! I feel the weak link is my masterpiece for helping anyone, anywhere. I even refer to it when i think something is going wrong!! I want to do something similar for nutrient deficiencies this winter...that could be immensely useful.

I'll help you grow a quarter pounder auto man...mark my words
If I keep following the guides you have written i feel like I can see a quarter pounder happening this summer with the right strain selection!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

If I keep following the guides you have written i feel like I can see a quarter pounder happening this summer with the right strain selection!!

So much is dependent on the first 30 days with any auto...if after 30 days your plant is only a foot tall, you will already know that yields wont likely be very high. But if you hammer the early stage and plants are 24-30" after day 30, you have already set the stage for a bumper crop. Early growth frame size is key for a monster harvest indoors or out!!

With warmer weather I've already noticed that my seedlings are all really a lot larger at 30 days
So much is dependent on the first 30 days with any auto...if after 30 days your plant is only a foot tall, you will already know that yields wont likely be very high. But if you hammer the early stage and plants are 24-30" after day 30, you have already set the stage for a bumper crop. Early growth frame size is key for a monster harvest indoors or out!!

My Mephisto collection is growing
47823a6d3832d0bf7f706d8b09509e8d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back