Status
Not open for further replies.
I still read those guides probably once a week, the weekest link is like my bible!! I won't be quitting growing ever. I will have to keep going now until I grow a pounder auto outdoors, I will just have to work with what I've got and try to make conditions work in my favor!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Never give up. The ladies won't. You'll get that pounder.

If I keep following the guides you have written i feel like I can see a quarter pounder happening this summer with the right strain selection!!

It is a continual learning experience. I am just an amateur among masters here. I hope to learn a whole lot.

So much is dependent on the first 30 days with any auto...if after 30 days your plant is only a foot tall, you will already know that yields wont likely be very high. But if you hammer the early stage and plants are 24-30" after day 30, you have already set the stage for a bumper crop. Early growth frame size is key for a monster harvest indoors or out!!

That is key. The more places flowers CAN form, they will.

Lets hear what you got to choose from!! (or are you thinking of buying some new stock?)
Current stock and getting all 10 x 10 of new Iilluminautos
47823a6d3832d0bf7f706d8b09509e8d.jpg

I feel like this summer is going to be a good one, quality genetics better weather more intense sun and I have learned a lot off you folks this winter. Bring on the quarter pounder!!
Never give up. The ladies won't. You'll get that pounder.

It is a continual learning experience. I am just an amateur among masters here. I hope to learn a whole lot.

That is key. The more places flowers CAN form, they will.

I already have a plan for round 1 of indoor growing this winter.... Round 1 will be several CBD autos

Charlottes Angel auto X1
Sweet Honey Peach X1
Dinafem Dinamed X1
Dutch Passion AWW CBD X1
Autoseeds CBD X1
DP Daiquiri Lime CBD

and a few more thc varieties
Portal Citrus Noir
DP Auto night queen
Auto seeds trans siberian
Portal Stone Dragon
Portal ?????

I gotta do some seed shopping.. I'm envious of many of you! I can only do 4 at a time! So many delicious strains and flavors to try!

Will be definitely getting Swiss Dream Auto CBD, Moham Ram and at least a couple of Mephistos!

A very impressive winter line up!
I already have a plan for round 1 of indoor growing this winter.... Round 1 will be several CBD autos

Charlottes Angel auto X1
Sweet Honey Peach X1
Dinafem Dinamed X1
Dutch Passion AWW CBD X1
Autoseeds CBD X1
DP Daiquiri Lime CBD

and a few more thc varieties
Portal Citrus Noir
DP Auto night queen
Auto seeds trans siberian
Portal Stone Dragon
Portal ?????